A-L Irwin started what is now Sandy‘s Auto Parts in 1938 in Weyburn Saskatchewan. He then moved out to Vancouver Island starting Pacific towing in the early 40‘s, the becoming Sandy‘s Auto parts in 1945. Barry and son‘s Wayne and Rob (3rd generation) are still going strong today as a key and well respected Recycler.

90 Day Warranties Available

New Batteries

© 2008 Sandy's Auto Parts